I watched Ingrid's Video a couple weeks ago and absolutely fell in love with the idea as spring is my favourite time of year! If you would like to know what I love about spring then keep on reading!
1. What is your favourite nail polish for spring? I am absolutely in love with this mint colour by the brand Nina it’s called ‘In a tiff!’ what a fantastic name. I also love this Barry M one in the shade ‘Shocking Pink’
2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring? A baby pink lip, either 'Tallilah' by collection or ‘Strawberry Shortcake’ by Revlon.
3. Show us your favourite spring dress.! My favourite spring dress is this one from H&M, I got it last year and am absolutely in love with it. I think the colour is so flattering and it can be worn around the beach or the pool! :)
4. What is your Favourite Flower? My favourite flower for spring has got to be the daffodil. It is just a beautiful flower and has an amazing sent. Whenever I see the first daffodil of spring it always gets me excited as I know Summer is on its way!
5. What is your favourite scarf/accessory? My favourite accessory for spring is the lace floral headband I got from Primark.
6. What spring trends are you most excited for this year? Every spring I get extremely excited about pastel colours. I also love a line dresses as I think they are flattering on any body type and also on short women! I am very short and I love them!
7. What is your favourite spring candle? My favourite spring candle has to be '"Sweet Pea" from Yankee candles.
8. What is your favourite body spray or perfume this spring? Soap and glory body spray in the scent ‘Mist you madly’. Such a beautiful scent!
9. What is spring like where you live? Cold! But all the blossoms and daffodils are coming out making the town look beautiful.
10. What is your favourite thing about spring? The days are a little longer, the daffodils come out and little lambs are being born!
11. Are you a spring cleaner? Yes! I love to declutter at spring and sort out all of my clothes I no longer like.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? Unfortunately not, my birthday is on good Friday however so we are going to go out for a family meal which should be lovely!
Thanks for Reading!