On a recent food trip to M&S these little beauties were stacked high by the door waiting to be picked up and taken to the counter. The only problem was the price tag they held, the first day I saw these there was no sign by them and it was very confusing as to what they were for. The lady at the checkout unfortunately was not very helpful and told me the box was £120! Yikes!
The next day it was a different story thankfully! M&S currently have an offer which consists of you spending £40 on clothing or beauty and you can get this little baby for only £10. And boy oh boy is it worth it. It’s jam packed with some of M&S’s favourite beauty products and I was honestly shocked to see how many were inside.
Opening it up felt like Christmas and it did not disappoint. I will say the beauty part is minimum but there are some amazing products within.
The M&S Summer Beauty Box is a little dreamboat, and as there are so many products I am going to quickly skim over them to give you a sneak peek! So, let’s jump into the products...
1. Rodial Dragon’s Blood Hyaluronic Tonic – I am always intrigued by the idea of Dragon’s blood and the gorgeous pink packaging immediately had my eye. I have never tried any Rodial products so am very excited to see how it will work. Containing Rose Water to help refresh the skin and Vitamin b3 to help brighten I am sure this will be a winner.
2. Phillip Kingsley Citrus Sunshine Swimcap – A protective cream to act as a defence against chlorine and salt water. Perfect for the summer holidays or even a trip to your gym’s pool, I cannot wait to test this.
3. M&S Pure Instant Radiance Hot Cloth Cleanser – It claims to deeply cleanse, polish and condition the skin. I do love a good hot cloth cleanser as I feel they renew the skin and draw out all of the impurities.
4. REN Instant Firming Beauty Shot – Probably one of the smaller products this claims to keep you looking young and beautiful. I am not sure I need this so may give to a relative to use, but I always have loved REN products for their excellent quality.
5. M&S Island Escape Eau de Toilette – This beautiful class bottles holds one of M&S’s signature scents. Perfect for the Summer the scent is quite strong but nothing too overpowering. Along with the rest of these products, the small 25ml bottle would be perfect for travelling due to the 100ml limit.
6. NUXE Huile Prodigiuse – I have actually received one of these oils within a Birchbox before but have yet to use them. It can be used on the face, body and hair and claims to nourish, repair and soften.
7. Ultrasun Face SPF30 – This antiaging sun cream protects the face from the sun, contains both UVB and UVA protection and has a high SPF. This key feature is it’s suitable for very sensitive skin, has no perfumes and is water-resistant!
8. PUR Correcting Primer Illuminate & Glow – I love a primer that claims to illuminate and provide a glow. Recently I have been hearing a lot of good things about PUR and was excited to see this in the box. Though it is very small!
9. M&S Sun Smart Sun Lotion – Another sun cream with an SPF of 30, again for sensitive skin and is water resistant. The small size is perfect for popping into your handbag and applying on the go.
10. Leighton Denny Crystal Finish Quick Dry Top Coat – I’ always love a good, quick dry top coat and I am excited to see if it works. Some of these can either leave the nails feeling tacky or oily.
11. STILA Lip Glaze in Raspberry – I was never really a fan of these Lip Glazes but the colour is very beautiful, it provides a light wash of colour but my issue with it is its tackiness.
12. NAILS INC Gel One Coat Nail Polish – I do love a good pink nail polish and more so when it claims to be a one coat nail polish. I love the no fuss idea of it and matched with the Quick Dry Top Coat is should, ideally, be a dream come true.
13. Percy & Reed Volumising No Oil Oil – I love Percy & Reed products, especially their dry shampoo and hairspray. I have never tried this product but the idea does scare me slightly. I have quite a lot of volume naturally and would worry how much volume it would give me.
14. Swell Ultimate Protect & Renew Serum – I think this is a bonus item as it is not on the list provided. Claiming to be 97% natural it protects and smooths, adding a gloss to the hair that conceals split ends – always a plus!
I am so excited to try these products so do expect reviews on some of them! Have you seen this little box in your local M&S? Have you ever tried any of the M&S beauty range?