Part three of the product empties series is slightly over due but I have been uploading exciting blog posts recently so unfortunately our empty bottles have had to take a backseat. We are one away from finishing the line up, so let's jump right into it.
1. The first little item I have within this selection is Benefit's POREfessional. I am sure that if you scroll back through the many blog posts I have you will see this mentioned numerous times. I used to absolutely rave about this product, however, as new primers were released I slowly forgot about it and it has been sitting in my empties bag for a while. Whilst I still think it is a good product there are now others I prefer such as The Body Shop's Insta Blur.
2. Number two is another beauty item and it's Revolution's Eye Primer, the only reason I have stopped using this product is because it dried out. I think that this is an excellent alternative to Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. It's so much cheaper but also has great staying power and also increases the staying time of eyeshadows.
3. Another Una Brennan products which I love! The Vitamin C+ Brighten Skin Defence Daily Moisturiser, I must say Una Brennan products have ridiculously long names. But they are brilliant. I love these products as they are super hydrating and help to brighten the skin.
4. I have two little minis for this post and they are the Clarins Hydra Quench Cream. These little beauties are perfect for rehydrating the face, getting rid of dry skin and also to act as an overnight mask. Whilst I haven't purchased the full size, as I have so many moisturisers, I would definitely recommend this product and can see myself purchasing the full size in the future.
5. The final product is the L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Shampoo. Firstly, I wish shampoos and conditioners would run out at the same time! Unfortunately, this is not the case. Anyway, I love this shampoo and do not use anything else as I find it really helps with oily roots and dry ends. I have repurchased a few times now. See an in-depth review here.
Make sure to stay tuned for part 4!
Do you use any of these products? What do you always seem to be running out of? I would love to hear about it!